[SBE] KUAT antenna fire

Christopher Tarr chris at broadcastdoc.net
Sat Aug 25 21:03:34 EDT 2007

Henry,

While I'm not the one who rejected the post, it did exceed our allowed limit for message size. That limit is in place so that folks with dial-up connections (they do exist!) aren't forced to wait for a large email to download.

If you'd like to email the pictures to me at chris at broadcastdoc.net, I'd be more than happy to host them on my server, and then email the link to the list. That way those who wish to see it may do so.

Regards,

Chris Tarr CBNT, CBRE
SBE IT Committee Chair

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T