[SBE] KUAT antenna fire

Tom Nielsen Tom.Nielsen at FOXTV.COM
Sat Aug 25 22:49:30 EDT 2007

I, for one, would be very interested in seeing these pictures if
available.

Thanks,
Tom Nielsen
WITI TV / Milwaukee
From: On Behalf Of Christopher Tarr

Henry,

While I'm not the one who rejected the post, it did exceed our allowed
limit for message size. That limit is in place so that folks with
dial-up connections (they do exist!) aren't forced to wait for a large
email to download.

If you'd like to email the pictures to me at chris at broadcastdoc.net, I'd
be more than happy to host them on my server, and then email the link to
the list. That way those who wish to see it may do so.

Regards,

Chris Tarr CBNT, CBRE
SBE IT Committee Chair