[SBE] Video DA Help

Stu Casteel stu at pacific.net
Tue Nov 27 22:21:47 EST 2007

is this a trick question?

the "proper" the answer is one - with a 75 ohm termination

- there is no real limitation (within a facility) to how many devices you
can daisy chain as long as each is a non terminating loop through as long
as the final device has the 75 ohm termination

prudent engineering design dictates that you limit the number of devices in
such a daisy chain as removal of any device in the chain will affect all of
the devices until properly terminated again (think service interrupting and
how the GM feels about make goods)