[SBE] Video DA Help

A9xw at cs.com A9xw at cs.com
Wed Nov 28 19:15:22 EST 2007

In a message dated 11/28/2007 5:57:35 PM Central Standard Time,
stu at pacific.net writes:

> Henry, I've still got 2 -GVG 900 trays in my garage workshop (use the

> ProcAmp a lot) - how do you keep your capacitors? I've had to replace mine

> about every 8~10 years - both the ones on the power supply and on the DA &

> proc cards - love to know your secret

Love the 930/940/950's. Never lost a cap. Keep the stuff cool. My racks
air temp typically 55 F. Asnd as you likley know, sch/h isn't locked, but set
once and 5 yrs later it might be off 10 degrees. :-) Who needs SCH/H lock
when you have STABILITY! Did replace one small tantalum and a 3.58 xtal at
one facility circa 1975.

Henry