[SBE] Video DA Help

McGlothen, Darryl darryl.mcg at klewtv.com
Thu Nov 29 17:34:18 EST 2007

Another 'gotcha' is whether your devices will be connected to an on-air
switcher or video editor. The timing errors introduced from one device
to the next (depending on cable length) could result in glitchy switches
and phase differences. Try to run all your switcher inputs through TBC's
or sync them from common DA's.