[SBE] Video DA Help

Tony Cutraro tony at cutraro.com
Wed Nov 28 18:23:38 EST 2007

Glenn,

Do yourself a favor...spend a few extra dollars and get enough DAs to send
each device its own sync.
You'll save yourself the trouble of unterminating something upstream while
disrupting and/or losing sync on devices downstream.
It's not worth the aggrevation....If you have spare slots in the frame, get
extra DAs and loop their inputs.
It will be money and time well spent,

Tony Cutraro, CPBE
Ch. 28- Milwaukee