[SBE] Imtech Video Wall

Thompson, Pat PTHOMPSON at WBIR.GANNETT.COM
Wed Jan 16 16:28:31 EST 2008

There are a number of things broken when migrating to Vista; however, Vista does support compatibility mode for XP, Windows 2000, etc. So before you conclude that an old program will not run under Vista you need to give the compatibility feature a try. It's not a cure for everything but it did allow me to run a favorite XP only program under Vista. You must choose compatibility mode when first doing the install.

It's worth a look.

Pat