[SBE] SAP Audio

Jim Bernier jim.bernier at sbe.org
Sat Jan 26 08:34:45 EST 2008

Good day, Jonathan,

I'm not sure what specifics your looking for. You've pretty much identified
the technical requirements.

You need a Secondary Audio source.

You'll need an audio channel/subcarrier for it, just as you have separate
left and right audio channels.

And you'll need to notify your affiliates where to find that secondary audio
channel/subcarrier.

The affiliates will need to modify their end to distribute the secondary
audio to the consumer. That methodology may vary depending on their system.

What other questions do you have?

Jim Bernier, CPBE, CBNT