[SBE] Fwd: Need a console for Ronnie Milsap

chscherer at everestkc.net chscherer at everestkc.net
Wed Jan 30 00:16:16 EST 2008

Forwarding a post from the chapter chairmen list. Please reply directly to Ted Randall.

Chriss Scherer

======
Could all you nice chairs and ex chairs check with your local group and see if anyone has an Autogram Minimix 8 in good condition they would be willing to part with? We are helping Ronnie with a home “Radio” studio.

He loves the Minimix due to the latching switches, size and layout.
It is a blind friendly console!
LEDs are not a good thing for Ronnie.
He is doing a lot of PSAs for several organizations including the A.R.R.L.
He likes to produce them himself in his own studio.

Autogram/CRL Orban is not making the Minimix for some reason.
They say they will be back in production soon.
Soon however is not now.

I thought someone may have been using one for a production room or main studio and upgraded.

If you know the whereabouts of a Minimix in good shape please contact me and let me know if you can part with it for a reasonable price!

Ted Randall Past Chapter Chair
Chapter 103
Nashville, TN
615-469-0702