[SBE] BE FM5B Transmitter Parts

Chuck Bullett chuckbullett at gmail.com
Fri Feb 1 14:52:22 EST 2008

All-

Thanks for all of your comments and suggestions-

I made an executive engineering decision earlier this week and ordered the
real deal from BE.

I have a spectral responsibility to keep the box clean on Mt. San Bruno here
in San Francisco, as we should all, regardless of where we're located.

Thanks to all for your suggestions though, and best 73's!

Chuck Bullett; W1AEK