[SBE] conversation topic: how often do you check tower ground wires?

Bill Burckhard billb at khmt.com
Wed Feb 13 13:07:26 EST 2008

We don't have a lot of lightning here in Billings MT. We have been tying the
bottom of the tower into the ground system that is also used for the
transmitter. The transmitter building has ground strap that is tied to
ground rods and goes underground all the way around the building perimeter.

William R Burckhard
445 South 24th Street West
Billings, MT. 59102
(406)652-4743