[SBE] conversation topic: how often do you check tower groundwires?

Bill Burckhard billb at khmt.com
Wed Feb 13 13:32:07 EST 2008

The earth ground is better than the power companies. I have never had
lightning trouble at that site. I used to take care of a site that was 9500
feet AMSL and it had quite a bit of lightning trouble, but it all came from
the incoming power line! We sure could have used a good power conditioning
system up there.

William R Burckhard
445 South 24th Street West
Billings, MT. 59102