[SBE] conversation topic: how often do you check tower ground

dynotherm at earthlink.net dynotherm at earthlink.net
Sun Feb 17 05:29:30 EST 2008

-----Original Message-----

We have been looking at ways of doing a seminar out there but so far
we haven't been able to get all the ducks in the same row. The best
I can say for the west coast is that it looks like not this year.

There are other venues in the preliminary stages, and we will do our best to get the word out more widely than in the past once something
firms up - unlike the last time when we were down to about 3 months before we had all the commitments lined up and could open registration
for the Charlotte seminar.

In the best of all possible circumstances we would like to open the
registration phase about six months in advance. All I can say at
this time is "Stay Tuned."

BTW how many times have you compared your weather forecast with
Chicago in the past couple of months? ;-)