[SBE] Tarring Copper

Bill Harris billharris at ix.netcom.com
Mon Feb 18 18:02:50 EST 2008

I'm for a standard.
Then we can promote it like
crazy all around.

Bill in ABQ

-----Original Message-----
From: sbe-bounces at sbe.org [mailto:sbe-bounces at sbe.org]On Behalf Of Tom
Bosscher
Sent: Monday, February 18, 2008 1:59 PM
To: sbe member discussion mail list; kkidd at kkbc.com
Subject: Re: [SBE] Tarring Copper

Maybe this is where we could have a real simple straw poll
as to what a "standard" color could be. Without convening a
committee government style, we could , using just the
Internet, ask the collective(s), making sure to include
people like Kevin Kidd, what the most practical color would
be. What could be most noticeable, last quite a while, be
reasonably resistant to UV, etc. We pick it right here, and
simply announce it. Ergo, a simple defacto standard that
could start being used nationwide.

tom bosscher