[SBE] Copper Theft

Glenn Williams engineer at kljc.org
Tue Feb 19 14:30:52 EST 2008

The solution that Larry Bloomfield said worked for his area has been
proposed for Kansas City. "... the proposed ordinance would have the
recyclers videotape their customers and hold onto some of the scrap metal
for as long as a month."

http://www.kmbc.com/news/15294892/detail.html

Glenn Williams
Chief Engineer