[SBE] Ready to turn analog back on?

A9xw at cs.com A9xw at cs.com
Mon Mar 10 10:22:44 EDT 2008

In a message dated 3/10/2008 9:17:56 AM Central Daylight Time, billb at khmt.com
writes:

> I received my first converter box call. You guessed it, she can not get our

> analog signals and our digitals are still low power.

Well it is for digital TV, not the continuation of analog since analog TV
sets can still work for LPTV etc. If the converter box puts out baseband, then
use the line in on most TV sets, and if RF, add a simple splitter/combiner to
get the OTA antenna and the box output to the one spigot on the TV marked ANT.
If your DTV is still low power, who's responsibility is that?