[SBE] Ready to turn analog back on?

George Gonos, Leader george at gonos.com
Mon Mar 10 21:00:51 EDT 2008

I saw an article in TV Technology about a month ago and the LPTV guys are up
in arms. There is a petition out there proposing to modify the design of
the government sponsored set-top box to allow for "analog TV" RF inputs in
order to service the LPTV application.

Given the first version of the box is already out (and they are still
talking about modifications?!?) I am sure they will eventually figure it out
but it may be long after they put most small broadcasters out of business.

George Gonos