[SBE] Discussion topics

Ted Randall engineering at accessnashville.com
Thu Mar 13 20:29:35 EDT 2008

Digress to useless chatter?
Excuse me! Let me put on my tux and we shall sit in the parlor and discuss
all of the attributes of the RIAA curve.
Life is too short.
Until seeing the fellowship, interaction and the human side of folks getting
to know each other I had little interest in this list.
Digress to useless chatter?
I have two sons in engineering.
One Matt 23 chief engineer for Dave Ramsey the other 27 chief engineer for
Travecca University.
Both are much younger than most of us and they constantly complain about SBE
being stuff and boring.
They have commented that they enjoy reading the informal communication as
well as the technical talk and requests for help.
We all here feel the lighter side is the healthy side!
I could get into feeling a little useless now and then!

Ted