[SBE] Renewal of membership on line

Larry Bloomfield Larry at Tech-Notes.TV
Sun Mar 16 05:27:57 EDT 2008

At the risk of sounding like Dr. Spock and a webpage designer, it would
seem logical if SBE can accept new members via credit card and having
seen that page on the SBE website, it would be a no brainer to put a
button that say "renewal" and a place for their membership number. Not
much to modify or to ask. Let us know, oh great one, when you find out. :)

* Larry Bloomfield* - /KA6UTC/
1980 25th St. - Florence, OR 97439
(541) 902-2424 (Everything)
* WWW.Tech-Notes.TV <http://WWW.Tech-Notes.TV>*
See you on _* The Taste of NAB Road Show
<http://www.tech-notes.tv/2008/2008-Itinerary.htm>*_
& the video @ * www.Tech-Notes.TV/DVD.html
<http://www.tech-notes.tv/DVD.html>*