[SBE] online chapter

chscherer at everestkc.net chscherer at everestkc.net
Sun Mar 16 14:20:27 EDT 2008

Part of the strategic plan is to provide webinars. It's not really an online chapter per se, but more of an online meeting.

The National webcast last fall is one example. (That revealed some problems to avoid next time).

The RF Safety Seminar is another, although in a slightly different model.

The Education Committee is preparing topics that will likely be provided as webinars.

We could probably arrange a Net meeting or live forum event if there's interest.