[SBE] Trek Reference/Online renewals

Barry Thomas, CPBE CBNT barryt at sbe.org
Sun Mar 16 14:51:49 EDT 2008

As a rehabilitated trek fan, I couldn't let this go. Sorry, Larry...

You probably mean "Mr." Spock. Dr. (Benjamin) Spock wrote the manual for mothers that was the consummate reference on raising children for better than 30 years...

As Chriss and others have indicated, Online renewals is certainly a "logical" thing for us to do but It brings up some current member database issues that we're working through. The money is the easy part of the question. We'll get it done.

Barryt

Message: 6