[SBE] Renewal of membership on line

Chuck Leavens chuck at wduq.org
Sun Mar 16 15:07:27 EDT 2008

Bill Harris wrote:

> We've been using Paypal for a while now to

> accept payments for seminars, lunches, etc.

> It is working out quite well.

The issue with Paypal is that company issued cards-Pcards don't work
with Paypal because it is merchant coded as a bank. Obviously companies
don't want company cards used to withdraw cash and the card coding
system is a bit broad in some senses.

I understand the use of paypal for small business but it's really best
if you can to get a merchant account and your own processor.

--
Thanks,

Chuck

Chuck Leavens
Director of Engineering and IT Management
WDUQ-FM Duquesne University Pittsburgh PA