[SBE] defining broadcast engineer

chscherer at everestkc.net chscherer at everestkc.net
Sun Mar 16 20:11:33 EDT 2008

We use the term "broadcast engineer" to cover a wide range of duties and jobs. I don't think you can define a broadcast engineer (or a media engineer) in simple, absolute terms. Each situation is different.

As I started compiling some ideas on this question, I kept wondering why a definition is needed. Cowboy, why does the SBE need to define what a broadcast or media engineer is?

From: Cowboy <curt at spam-o-matic.net>