[SBE] defining broadcast engineer

chscherer at everestkc.net chscherer at everestkc.net
Sun Mar 16 23:19:00 EDT 2008

I realize that there is cable distribution. I also expect that the types and number of alternate forms of delivery will increase, making the facility more a content creator and less a content distributor.

The question was to show that other forms of media are involved beyond the traditional broadcast definition. These other outlets are part of the media mix.

Chriss