[SBE] Can Your Manager Tell You What You Do For A living?

chscherer at everestkc.net chscherer at everestkc.net
Mon Mar 17 12:37:29 EDT 2008

What comes around...
The SBE has done direct efforts in the past at different times. The Marketing Committee (chaired by Conrad Trautmann) is working on ideas like this. Keep them coming. The SBE has also reached out to the state broadcast associations to promote the SBE and engineering.

And while I agree that a station engineer has enough to do, there should always be an effort on one's own personal PR. We make our own opportunities.