[SBE] Discussion topics

Kent Winrich kwinrich at gmail.com
Mon Mar 17 13:07:31 EDT 2008

Great points Clay.

First off I certainly hope that I was not just complaining without and
discussion of solutions. And a couple of board members have heard from me
many times ;-).

My goal was to raise a couple of issues for discussion. If I am wrong (and
that would not be the first time) then so be it. I learn and move forward.

I guess a number of topics have festered in my head for a while.

So where do we go from here?

Kent