[SBE] Industry retirement situation

McGlothen, Darryl darryl.mcg at klewtv.com
Mon Mar 17 18:28:13 EDT 2008

Knowledge and skill in the manufacture of 'buggy whips' may just likely
be a valuable commodity if the cost of fuel continues to rise. The key
in any economy is flexibility. The 'engineer' of today may well be
replaced by the technology of the future; and that sooner than most of
us think! Make use of the tools at hand (SBE membership, education and
participation) but be ready to move in a totally new direction.

Darryl