[SBE] Can Your Manager Tell You What You Do For A living?

William T. Hayes wt_hayes at ix.netcom.com
Fri Mar 21 15:55:45 EDT 2008

I am sorry if I offended you. I wasn't implying that the GM shouldn't visit
the site or that there was any mutual exclusivity between them visiting or
gaining their confidence. And as pointed out, having them come out to give
them a point of reference and see the site can have positive results. I also
believe I qualified it several times in my response that these were my
opinions based on my experiences. Again, my opinion, I would rather spend
time and effort gaining my GM confidence in me rather than trying to make
sure that my manager can tell me what I do for a living.

Bill