[SBE] The Lunch at NAB

Barry Mishkind barry at oldradio.com
Fri Mar 21 16:21:41 EDT 2008

In less than three weeks many of us will be hurtling toward Las Vegas
to see if there is a broadcast industry left, after the financial
bloodletting of the past year.

IF you haven't already marked your dance card, perhaps we might hope
to see you at our Annual Lunch Gathering, Tuesday at Noon, at the
Riviera Hotel Buffet restaurant. We've be getting together for over
15 years now.

Many of the "regulars" will be there, and more than a few of the
folks you see on the mailing lists.

As usual, we'll have some interesting door prizes, including those
from our sponsors (RCS, Orban, Shively, and Comrex).

By the way ... I did ask a few weeks ago, if folks wanted to
bring/share/exchange some station promotional goodies. There were
only a couple of responses, but if you want to bring something, we'll
set aside some space for it.

Hope you can make it to the Lunch!
barry

Map and directions: www.oldradio.com/nab.htm