[SBE] We should all say something...

Matt Antalek matt.antalek at gmail.com
Fri Apr 11 08:03:09 EDT 2008

With all due respect, aren't we getting quite late in the game to bring this
up now?

I understand "better late than never", but what are the chances the Gov't
will listen and institute another delay?

Hasn't the valuable spectrum already been auctioned off?

Matt Antalek
Bureau Engineer
VideoLink
Philadelphia