[SBE] We should all say something...

Mike Armatta mike at armatta.com
Tue Apr 8 20:22:42 EDT 2008

So, radio is not a viable option? I remember listening to a battery
radio during hurricane Carla. Why? because my dad took down the 40'
mast the TV antenna was on in preparation for the storm. FEMA says
to have a battery operated radio.

Personally, I can't wait to turn off the analog transmitter.

And BTW, most of the campers I see have a sat dish set up outside.