[SBE] Copper Thefts

Larry Bloomfield Larry at Tech-Notes.TV
Sun Apr 20 11:46:14 EDT 2008

I agree with you Clay about the alarm system being a good approach, but
the kind of alarm system is important. As you and most of us know, most
antenna farms are located where not just wild animals can set them off,
but other kinds of animal critters, so that has to be considered as well.

* Larry Bloomfield* - /KA6UTC/
1980 25th St. - Florence, OR 97439
(541) 902-2424 (Everything)
* WWW.Tech-Notes.TV <http://WWW.Tech-Notes.TV>*
See you on _* The Taste of NAB Road Show
<http://www.tech-notes.tv/2008/2008-Itinerary.htm>*_
& the video @ * www.Tech-Notes.TV/DVD.html
<http://www.tech-notes.tv/DVD.html>*