[SBE] Dry Snow

Edwin Bukont ebukont at msn.com
Sat May 3 17:38:52 EDT 2008

For a really good laugh, go back 20-30 years or so and read about fluorocarbon emissions and the hole in the ozone layer. Focus on that part about how it affects Antartica. Then check out the study that was released last week about the hole in the ozone layer and that same cold place. It is time this nonsense stopped and these organizations were held civily and criminally accountable for their actions. There needs to be some sort of widening of the laws against creating mass hysteria. Perhaps a 25 year closure law which would say that if a group says X will happen by this date unless we do Y, and yet Z happens in spite of us doing Y, or they put out a statement a generation later that directly contradicts the 'facts' of the earlier statement, then someone does time. Think of it as the Sarbanes-Oxley law for the eco-terrorists. It needs to be applied in the discussion of Antartica for sure. Ironically, the eco-terrorists are really going after the economy, so SOX applies anyway. What these clowns do is shout fire in a crowded theater and get away with it. Enough of this economic terrorism for ecological ideals. Edwin Bukont CSRE, DRB, CBNT Comm-Struction and Services LLC P.O. Box 629; Bel Air, MD 21014 USA V- 410.879.5567 F- 240.368.1265 C- 240.417.2475 ebukont at msn.com Member: IEEE, SBE, AES, PMI Digital Media and Power Systems Integrators. A Harris Broadcast Channel Partner > From: weathertop at charter.net> To: sbe at sbe.org> Date: Sat, 3 May 2008 13:05:29 -0700> Subject: [SBE] Dry Snow> > Those so-called "experts" tell us that in spite of all the storms we've had> this year, the snow pack is "below average" for water content and we will> need to "conserve" water this summer! McClellan Peak, east of Carson City,> at about 7200 feet, is finally accessible although a trip to the top is> guaranteed to send you running to the dentist for new fillings. Slide> Mountain, south of Reno, is still a cat-ride. I found snow patches on the> way up to Mt. Potosi west of Las Vegas last week. The ski resorts are> closing, not because they're out of snow, but because the skiers' knees have> given out and they are now playing golf and tennis. What I want to know> is...are the Global Warming alarmists going to tell us that all our> conservation efforts have finally paid off and that's why we're going to> have ten years of cooler weather, or are they going to blame that on CO2> too! BTW, Dave the Vikings ran their Escalades on salmon oil, the Norwegian> version of bio-fuel! Now, if I could just find some for my Dodge diesel. Oh,> wait--the salmon season has been cancelled!> Adrienne> > -----Original Message-----> From: sbe-bounces at sbe.org [mailto:sbe-bounces at sbe.org] On Behalf Of k7cr> Sent: Saturday, May 03, 2008 12:24 PM> To: sbe member discussion mail list> Subject: [SBE] Global Warming> > Let me tell you this .....> > Our main transmitter plant is at West Tiger Mt, about 18 miles east of > Seattle at 3000 feet AMSL. In the 21 years that I have been going to this > site, this winter has been the longest I have been unable to drive to the > site using a chained up 4x4 and the latest I have been unable to get to the > site without the use of a snow-cat (was finally able to get in just this > last Tuesday for the first time this year with my PU). While mounting > those big truck chains on the pickup I keep having images of Al Gore ! The > snowpack in the Cascade range is about 150% of normal.> > Clay Freinwald > > > _______________________________________________> SBE mailing list> To unsubscribe, go to http://seven.pairlist.net/mailman/options/sbe> _______________________________________________> SBE at sbe.org> http://seven.pairlist.net/mailman/listinfo/sbe> > > _______________________________________________> SBE mailing list> To unsubscribe, go to http://seven.pairlist.net/mailman/options/sbe> _______________________________________________> SBE at sbe.org> http://seven.pairlist.net/mailman/listinfo/sbe