[SBE] Dry Snow

Ron Castro ronc at sonic.net
Sun May 4 03:23:07 EDT 2008

You're right Ed. No matter what happens, the media spins the result into a
disaster that fits their agenda. If they didn't have record snow falls in
Canada and the resultant blessing of fresh water, they would be blaming a
drought on Global Warming and demanding the heads of SUV drivers everywhere!

BTW...check my website, www.n6ie.com for links to Global Warming stories
that the 'lame street media' don't want us to hear!

Ron Castro
Chief Technical Officer
Results Radio, LLC
N6IE