[SBE] The SBE Roundtable

chscherer at everestkc.net chscherer at everestkc.net
Sat May 3 21:49:18 EDT 2008

I'm all for interaction between SBE members. That is one of the purposes of having this list.

However, this list was created specifically for SBE members to exchange ideas about the SBE, provide technical assistance to other members, and discuss matters relevant to broadcast engineering. If this forum were an SBE meeting, the individuals discussing quantities of snow would be asked to take it to the lobby. It's fascinating to some. It's useless to others.

Since we don't have a lobby yet, let's try to keep the discussion relevent to the purposes of this list.

And please, don't begin the flames because of this post. We already went through that a few months ago. Like I said, it's interesting to some and useless to others.

And by the way, I said we don't have a lobby yet. If you would like a general, anything-goes (tasteful, that is) list for SBE members, we can create one. Send a message to me (cscherer at sbe.org) -- NOT TO THE LIST -- requesting one. If the interest is sufficient, I'll ask to create one.

Chriss Scherer, CPBE CBNT
immediate past president
SBE Roundtable moderator