[SBE] Global Warming

Bob Reite br at telcen.com
Sun May 4 00:48:23 EDT 2008

Global warming is real, but it's most likely caused by changes in the
output of the sun, human activity is only making a minor contribution.
The reason I say this is because the polar ice caps on Mars are receding
too.

Global warming will tend to make weather more extreme, so you will get
cold snaps and snow like at West Tiger Mt. Here, the heating seasons
have been real mild for the past three years, but we had an ice and wind
storm that too out the WNEP analog TV tower December 2008.