[SBE] The SBE Roundtable

A9xw at cs.com A9xw at cs.com
Mon May 5 12:31:20 EDT 2008

In a message dated 5/4/2008 5:40:32 PM Central Daylight Time,
kwinrich at gmail.com writes:

> Havent we been here before?? This type of message comes from you about once

> a month.

ANd I think its why the SBE list is silent until someone has the guts to
start a conversation or bring up a topic. Then there are the "take my ball and go
home" people who never contribut, gripe and say they are leaving. Very
anti-social. THis isn't required reading and my delete button works as well as
anyone elses. SBE needs to build the fraternity of friendship between members.
Restricting the common reflector to SOTA statistical data processing and similar
narrow topics and SBE business does not meet that goal.

Henry