[SBE] The SBE Roundtable

chscherer at everestkc.net chscherer at everestkc.net
Mon May 5 13:02:40 EDT 2008

Henry:
The general discussion list is being created as we speak, so you will have your forum for anything-goes topics. Those who want general topics can post on that list. Those who want the on-topic duscussions of the Roundtable can post here.

We are building fraternity with the two lists. The "common reflector" will be the new list.

Chriss