[SBE] The SBE Roundtable

McGlothen, Darryl darryl.mcg at klewtv.com
Mon May 5 13:50:39 EDT 2008

I agree, Chriss. There are no end to 'social forums' wherein persons may
post their rants on inumerable subjects, but the SBE Roundtable is not
one of them. Nor should it become so! I read every post that comes to me
and find it very annoying when the conversation deteriorates to
NAME_bashing or philosophical ramblings unrelated to the Broadcast
industry.

I read for the purpose of learning something useful to apply to my
professional goals. I have enjoyed the efforts by some to change the
subject to 'going green' and the related thread 'LED Tower Lighting' as
these are subjects that are current and have application in the
day-to-day operation of engineering tasks. I laud your efforts to keep
the discussion list on topic and appreciate your periodic reminders to
the sometimes prolific posters to do the same. Thanks.

Darryl