[SBE] The SBE Roundtable

A9xw at cs.com A9xw at cs.com
Tue May 6 11:32:42 EDT 2008

Chapter 73, the ham radio chapter of the air has the highest attendance of
all. My antennas have not been up for a decade, still new in the box in the
garage. Maybe when I retire I'll have time to put up the Rohn 55G and the Mosley
pro 95 and my 8 element 6 meter beam, dust off the Henry 4K, and see if the
transceivers still work. Except for some mobile HF, I've been almost a silent
key. E-mail has the advantage of I don't have to be here to get the message,
it'll wait for me to sign on and read it.

Henry AA9XW K9ATN