[SBE] Discussion Thread

Ron Castro ronc at sonic.net
Tue May 6 12:21:30 EDT 2008

Henry, I agree and your perfectly right to raise that point. When Chriss
asks what we are doing at our stations to "go green" we have the
responsibility to question the whole underlying argument about the necessity
to "go green" in the first place. When worthless dweebs like Sean Penn and
Madonna tell us that "we" have to "go green", and then the hop in their
private jets and burn up 10,000 gallons of jet fuel just to go to a party
with some other dweebs, we have to take issue with their position. The "do
as I say, not as I do" Hollywood hypocrisy is neck deep as you can see in
this article:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/showbiz/showbiznews.html?in_article_id=564215&in_page_id=1773

"Green" is the new euphemism for Communism and "An Inconvenient Truth" is
the Reefer Madness of the 21st Century.

Ron Castro
Chief Technical Officer
Results Radio, LLC