[SBE] Conversion to HD

gpowell2 at bellsouth.net gpowell2 at bellsouth.net
Tue May 6 22:45:34 EDT 2008

I have been reading all of the comments concerning the
upcoming switch to HD and would like to make an observation
on this matter.
Recently in the Shreveport Times newspaper they listed fees
that would be applied to anyone going digital. ex. $80.00 service
call to come to the house and put in the new box. I believe it was
$40.00 for the the box plus a monthly fee to rent the box. Wife
used that paper to stuff a box we sending to someone. What
has been said in other areas. I have not seen this mentioned in
the ads talking about the change.

Gene gpowell2 at bellsouth.net