[SBE] remotely controling an Endec

k7cr k7cr at blarg.net
Wed May 7 12:55:06 EDT 2008

Vinny -

You might also wish to check with DM Engineering. They have some simple
Endec remote control stuff that could be adapated to your need. Call them
and tell them your need. Met Don (think that's his name) a while back, nice
fellow

I commend you for wishing to install the Endec at this location - An attaboy
from the EAS side of my brain.

Clay