[SBE] curvature of the earth

Cris Alexander crisa at crawfordbroadcasting.com
Thu May 8 13:36:50 EDT 2008

I'm not sure what most people do, but I use software for everything,
including the conductivity curves. The FCC provided the algorithm from which
it produced the conductivity curves in the rules, so it wasn't hard to
include them in software. There are some screen shots at:
http://www.aucont.com/AMProof.htm.

Cris Alexander, CPBE, AMD, DRB
Crawford Broadcasting Company
Denver, Colorado