[SBE] I'm gonna open up a can of worms

Gary Blievernicht Garyb at wkar.org
Thu May 8 14:27:20 EDT 2008

The R-S ETL looks very good, I'm going to include it in our budget request for this year. What we have now is pretty absymal.

You do know that you used bird, killed, and tower in the same sentence. Now all the towers kill birds people will find this thread.

Oh, wait, I just did it too. Gaaah.

>>> "Bill Whitt" <billw at betterlifetv.tv> 5/8/2008 13:10 >>>

What is the best RF spectrum Analyzer for this digital age?

I've been looking at the Rohde and Schwarz ETL-TV analyzer. That one has
MPEG monitoring and decoding, tracking generator for my filter calibrations,
analog still for my low power transmitters, and I can put in the option to
watch the picture. What do you guys use?

I was wondering if anyone really uses their Transmission tester for ASI.

Ohhh I almost forgot, I just broke my portable RF power meter. I killed the
Bird while I was on the tower . long story.

Is there any power meters that you guys prefer for this wonderful digital
age as well?

Bill Whitt

Bill Whitt

Better Life Broadcasting Network