[SBE] I'm gonna open up a can of worms

Bill Whitt billw at betterlifetv.tv
Thu May 8 13:10:53 EDT 2008

What is the best RF spectrum Analyzer for this digital age?

I've been looking at the Rohde and Schwarz ETL-TV analyzer. That one has
MPEG monitoring and decoding, tracking generator for my filter calibrations,
analog still for my low power transmitters, and I can put in the option to
watch the picture. What do you guys use?

I was wondering if anyone really uses their Transmission tester for ASI.

Ohhh I almost forgot, I just broke my portable RF power meter. I killed the
Bird while I was on the tower . long story.

Is there any power meters that you guys prefer for this wonderful digital
age as well?

Bill Whitt

Bill Whitt

Better Life Broadcasting Network