[SBE] Set-top Box Success Stories Zenith

Jeremy D. Morris jeremym at ppionline.com
Thu May 8 14:56:50 EDT 2008

I just got my coupons. I'm thinking about putting one in our shop. I
haven't gone shopping for one yet. Does this coupon cover the whole
cost or do you still have to pay out of pocket?

Jeremy Morris | Field Service Engineer/ACSR
Professional Products, Inc.
9116 Gaither Road | Gaithersburg, Maryland 20877
Direct 240-864-4029 | Fax 240-864-0011
Main 240-864-4000
jeremym at ppionline.com | www.professionalproducts.com

Guided by Technology. Driven by Knowledge. Excellence Through
Innovation.
Professional Video, Audio, Data & Control Solutions.