[SBE] Loose Circuit Board

McGlothen, Darryl darryl.mcg at klewtv.com
Wed May 21 21:39:26 EDT 2008

Rubbing the card edge connector with a soft pink eraser (see your grandkid for a sample)is not likely to damage the 'plating' unless you do it excessively long and/or vigorously. We have been using this technique to clear up intermittant and 'dirty' connections for years with no adverse effects. Much cheaper (and safer) than expensive chemicals.