[SBE] Question about an FM translator cavity filter --

Alan Alsobrook radiotech at bellsouth.net
Tue Jun 3 21:05:36 EDT 2008

I've used "Fast Traps" from MFC, on FM receive lines at the transmit
tower they were able to make the FM signal originating from that tower
simply disappear. I've swept a couple fast traps and I think it gives
about a >75db reduction in signal. I was using them to knock down my
signal so I could receive distant LP (EAS) stations.

--
Alan Alsobrook CSRE AMD CBNT
St. Augustine Fl. 32086 904-829-8885