[SBE] DTV converter

Bill Burckhard billb at khmt.com
Thu Jun 5 16:01:11 EDT 2008

Some of those "signal level" meters are measuring signal to noise and not RF
level. Need to be a little careful. I think that your wife and mother in law
are right, today's consumer is not going to go through that much trouble to
switch back and forth.

William R Burckhard
445 South 24th Street West
Billings, MT. 59102